Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I plan on buyin at H.T.

I am going to go tonight ( after hubby brings the car home from work) and get some good deals. I have noticed more and more people shopping with coupons for deals and buy the time I go Friday all the good deals are gone.
I am going to buy Lysol they have their bathroom cleaners, all purpose cleaner and toilet cleaner BOGO Free. I have coupons for the Toilet cleaner $.50 off, this should make $.49 for two..I have $1 off all purpose cleaners .. it is ringing up $1.74 each.. so I should pay $1.48 for 2
Febreeze air effects are $2 I have $1 coupons .. these smell so good!!
Thomas english muffins are $1.49 each( bogo so they ring up half price) I have $1 coupons so I will pay $.49 each
Quaker granola bars are $2.50 each I have $.75 /2 so I should pay $3.50 for 2

Quaker breakfast bars are $2.50.. I have a $.60 coupon.. so that should be $1.30
Dannon Fusion drinks are $.80 I have a $1/4 so this should make it $1.40 for 4
The chex mix is on sale BOGO -- The Dark chocolate is $3.28.. I have coupons for $.50 so if I use 2 coupons they should ring up $1.28 for 2
I also plan to get the ice cream.. B2 G3 free( this is H.T. brand)
I will go back friday to get the shrimp( Bo G2
Cantaloupe [Jumbo - Farmers Market]
99¢
- Cajun Crawfish Cakes [Fresh, Chef Prepared]
$2.49 ( I might get this tonight.. I love fish)
Clorox Bleach [96 ounce]
3/$5
some beans.. the black beans and refried H.T. beans are on sale
Chicken breasts are $.88 a pound.
Cheryl

No comments: