Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dinner tonight... what happened to Monday menu planning..

I have been trying to do the Monday menu planning but there are times that I just don't want to. Since my Ds went away to college eating dinner has been a big issue. Making a meal that all 3 of us will eat is hard, and usually who gets left out is my husband. His meals have to have some kind of animal protein in it and there are nights I just make some type of pasta. Last night I made Pasta with alfredo sauce( it was pre made) so hubby made me buy him some things to make a chicken soup( I was going to the store ), this is how my budget gets messed up. Tonight I am making a peanut butter noodle dish) was going to make sesame noodles with shrimp, but don't have any sesame oil) with tofu and vegetable eggrolls. My husband probably will eat his left over soup again. This is really easy to make and I always have left overs for tomorrow. Cheryl

No comments: