Friday, March 13, 2009

So many pharmacy deals.. so many decisions..

I have had to change my plans for this coming week's sales.. ( 3/15) I just got a $20 gc in the mail form Walgreens for last month's purchases and CVS also sent me a $5/$30 purchases. So here goes..
CVS:
Colgate max white toothbrush/toothpaste- $2.99 get $2.99 in ECB's back
Irish Spring Body wash.. $4.99 get/use $4.99 in ECB's back also use $1.50 RIB coupon
Dove buy $15 get $5 back.. I plan to spend $17- 2 body washes and one conditioner and use $4.50 in coupons
I was thinking of doing the Pantene deal.. but now I am going to do the Cristophe deal..
Cristophe hair care is BOGO @ $7.99 ( I have a CVS printable coupon for this) and I am hoping I can use a $2 RIB coupon
this total = $32.97 - $5 = $27.97 - $13 in ECB= $14.97 - 7 in Coupons would be $7.97 I would get back around $13 in ECB's
Walgreens has 2 deals I want to do.. the Dove deal.. buy 8 get $8 RR back.. They have their products 25% off and I have a free coupon and there will be tons of Dove coupons in the paper Sunday. Also the Reach/listerine is going to be 3/$9 get $6 in RR back .. and there will be $3 coupons in the paper so this will be a MM
I also have $17 in RR to use. so I should be able to roll them with the gift card. This is going to be an exciting week for me. Cheryl

No comments: