Monday, March 23, 2009

Had a Great Sunday .. K mart, CVS , Walgreen's and Rite Aid....

Yesterday I went early in the morning to K mart and bought $160+ dollars of things ( mostly health and beauty some cleaning stuff) after coupons my total was $43.21 , $10 of that being taxes.
Then I went to 2 different Walgreens spent $2.40 at one store and $3.52 at another store before totals were more than $23 and $28 dollars.
At Rite Aid I used a $10 gift card I got from them for shopping for Bayer aspirin last month and used it to buy a shampoo/conditioner that was BOGO and a Burt's bee's lip balm oop was $1.76
Finally at CVS my pre coupon total was around $39 after coupons /ecb's my total was a little over $5.. I am stocked for life I think for things. I am loving this and I still have $30 in Register Rewards from Walgreens and $44 in ECB's to spend at CVS !! I am doing great.
cheryl

No comments: