Thursday, March 26, 2009

My second H.T. trip... saved $90.41 in coupons and $51.46 in Vic savings.

Ok I went back to H.T. Bought a few things without coupons or $1 coupons and made only one mistake.
After coupons ( $90.41 in coupons ) and vic savings I paid $65.78
1 Honey Kix cereal
1 dial liquid soap
4 Mahatma rice mixes
2 ziploc containers
2 small cans of Ortega chili's
2 Lipton tea bags
1 Planters Big nut bars
3 Muir Glen fire roasted diced tomatoes
1 Skippy's natural Peanut Butter
2 packs of Texas Croutons
1 5 gallon of water
2 H.T. canned Black beans
1 Al fresco chicken sausage
3 boneless chicken ( B1 g2 free)
1 deli meat
2 deli cheeses( was buy 1 deli item get 2 free)
1 Earthbound salad
1 yellow bananas
2 Ben and Jerry Ice cream
10 Green Giant frozen Vegetables( Got $4 off my order for buying 10)
8 Dannon Fusion drinks.
I will be going back the next few days to find more Muir Glen tomatoes, more planter's nuts bars and that will be it. I am done with triples, unless Sunday's paper has some good items.
Cheryl

No comments: