Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anyone suffers from Allergies? Found a great product....

I was sent Afrin Pure Sea Hydrating Nasal Rinse to try from Bzz agent and have to say I was afraid to use it. For some reason I thought it would be nasty , chemically feeling or cause throat problems for me. Boy was I wrong. To use it you need to have you head turned to the side and bent, you take the bottle( that comes witha top that is removable for washing), and put the nozzle and press the button and soon you will feel a spray of water. With other nasal cleaning products I would cough and my throat would feel icky, this feels wonderful. Not a minute after using it my nose feels clear and I can breathe clearly. Also I can move around with other products I used I have had to hold my head back for more time and the best part of it this is all natural it is not made with harsh chemicals. I can truthfully say I am going to buy more of these. My CVS will have them on sale next month and I will be buying them. They are great!! Now if I can just get my kids to use it.. they see the way I use it and say : " no way am I using that!".
Cheryl

No comments: