Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am making a new menu for next week...

Hubby gets paid biweekly on Friday and I am beginning to make my menu up. I make a menu good enough for 2 wks, but sometimes stray because it is so long. What I do to get ready for shopping and menu planning is first go through my recipes and the ones that sound good I take out and put in a pile then I start writing down what I am going to make for each day. Now that the weather is getting warmer , cooking strategies need to change, less and less soups more menus for warmer days. Hubby is going to want to grill outside more, but we need a new grill first. We love grilling fish and veggies outside and hubby will always grill himself a piece of meat. I should have the menu done by tomorrow and will be posting it Friday. Cheryl

No comments: