Friday, March 20, 2009

Deals I am taking advantage of at H.T., Walgreens and CVS...

H.T. has a lot of Lysol products on sale. I bought 2 , going back for 2 more of the canned bathroom cleaner.. it is $3.19 ringing up 1/2 price and I have 2 $.75 so after coupons doubling it will be $.19 , they also have Chex mix for B2G3 I have 3 $.50 coupons I am hoping this will make one bag free so I am really only paying full price for one bag. They also have shrimp B1 G2 .. no coupon but a good deal.
Lowes foods has Wisk detergent for $3.49 with in-store coupon.. I have $1 coupons this will make it $2.49 , they have their bleach for $.99 going to pick this up too and they have bread for $1.49 which is great prices.
CVS.. I am going back for Aveeno it has a $2 ECB and I have a $2 coupon, plus I am thinking of getting more detangler for my Dd this gives also $2 ECB back and I have $2 coupons
Walgreens .. I am going to do the Nature's source rebate today and the Axe rebate too.. so I will be purchasing $6+ 4 =$10 - coupons and $6 RR = $0 rebate= $8 not bad.

No comments: