Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saving, Saving, Saving.....

Hubby's job is slowing down, With his overtime in the past we have done so much( hubby's check supports our family and his in Honduras) , now that work is slow I am thankful I have some things saved and still have "money" to roll at CVS and some at Walgreens. At CVS I have $47.98 to roll and I am hoping that I continue to roll this throughout the year. At Walgreens I am expecting a $20.88 gift card and have $8 in R.R. I hope to keep going.
My stock for health and beauty aids consists of 3 rubbermaid boxes( 2 full and one 3/4 way full) a shelf of things in my closet and a windowsill of things. I have enough toothpaste to last 2 yrs( 1/2 is going to Honduras when we send a box down ) , about 20 toothbrushes, 10 mouthwashes, 14 lotions, 16 body washes, and maybe 10 hair care stuff, also I have make-up, bandaids, and I hope to continue stocking up. I still can't believe all I have , last year I never thought I could shop at CVS and save the money I have. Cheryl

No comments: