Friday, March 6, 2009

My menu plan for the week.

Since hubby get's paid on a Friday I begin my menu for Saturday..
Saturday.. Thai Seared shrimp. My first time making this, it is like a soup made with Coconut milk..I will be using light coconut milk.
Sunday- stuffed poblano chili's this is stuffed with vegetables and beans topped with queso fresco and baked.. much healthier than the restaurant orders.
Monday- It is hubby's B'day and we are planning on going out to eat. Yes!! no cooking for me!!
Tuesday.. rotisserie chicken with ancho fries and broccoli
Wednesday- Greek Pasta.. pasta made with olives , roasted red peppers, Feta cheese, artichokes and garlic..yummy
Thursday- Spicy szechuan noodles with shrimp eggrolls. This is so easy to make and DD and I love it.
Friday-quesadillas with a salad or pico de gallo
Hope you like it. Cheryl

No comments: