Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HT triples..

Harris Teeter in my area is tripling coupons up to $.99 . Last night I went through my coupon binder and took out the coupons that I plan to use and put them in the front of the binder so I can get to them easily. I am going tonight when Hubby gets home from work and plan to go a few times this week. I just hope they restock
Here is my coupon list :
$.75 Planters big nut bars
$.50 Thai kitchen product
$.75 crest..
$.50 Always and $.50 always pantiliners
$. 75 crest
$.55 satin care shave gel.. I am hoping these are still $1.99 this would bring it down to $.34
$.50 reach floss.
$.50 listerine pockets
$. 50 noxema.. I am not sure of the price of this, so this is just something I am checking
$.75 Mr clean magic eraser
$.75 Mr clean wipes
$.40 ziploc
$.35 Dixie
$.50 dawn
$.75 409 and $.75 off clorox cleaning products.. these are on sale 2/$4 which would make them free after tripling :)
$. 50 glass plus
$.35 Viva paper towels
$. 50 febreeze
$.50 Febreeze air effects( this was on sale last week for $2 if it is still on sale this would make it $.50 I love the smell of these!!
$.55 ziploc with extended bottoms
$.75 duracell
$.75 Degree deodorant
$.30 qtips
$.75 Dole frozen fruit
$.75 Yoplait 100 calorie yogurts .. this was on sale 2/$3 hoping it still is
$.60 jello
$. 40 texas toast and Pepperidge farms garlic toast
$.75 eat smart chips
$.60 skippy Peanut Butter
$.40 pepperidge farm bread.
$.55 meullers noodles
$.55 Mahatma rice
$.75 /2 mahatma rice mixes
$.75 Muir Glen tomatoes( I ordered 10 of these off a website just for this) I am hoping this will make their canned tomatoes @ $.24 each
$.50 Honey Kix cereal
$.50 Nature's trail granola bars
$.75/2 Ortega products
$.55 Lays baked chips
Most of these coupons I have 4-6 each of. My plan is for most things I do not plan on paying more than $1.50-$2. except the Always and Duracell. I am really well stocked on Health and Beauty items and cleaning items so hopefully with this sale I can stock up on some pantry items.
Can't wait to go tonight. Cheryl

No comments: