Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I am buzzing...Nature's Source Natural Cleaners...

I am a bzz agent, which means I get sent new products to try out and talk about. I just received a box with samples of Nature'sSource Natural Cleaners and I must say they are more than wonderful. The smell is not strong at all, like other cleaners on the market, and they work great. I used the bathroom cleaner and it did just as good, if not better job cleaning my bathroom and the best part it doesn't have that chemically smell that you usually have after you clean your bathroom. The bottles are the same size as most cleaners, but these are white in back ground. There is Nature's Source Windex for glass cleaning, Nature's Source Scrubbing bubbles natural bathroom cleaner, also Nature's Source all purpose cleaner by Scrubbing bubbles, and Nature's Source Toilet bowl cleaner by scrubbing Bubbles. They are available in the Aisle where the cleaning items are I have seen them at Walgreens here in High Point and Harris Teeter and is also available at Target and Walmart.
The cleaner is free of ammonia, Bleach and Phosphorous, it is not tested on Animals( yeah!), the bottles are recycable and it is safe for plumbing and septic systems. The products cost around the same as other cleaning products between $3.49-$3.69.
If you are tired of a house that smells chemically, and want to be green I suggest you try these products. They are on sale at Walgreens next week.
Cheryl

No comments: