Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My H.T. trip.. wasn't too impressed

I went this afternoon, and all ready they were out of things :( , I did 19 coupons saved $65 in Coupons and vic savings and spent $20.75 OOP.
Here is what I bought:
2 Always
2 Febreeze sprays
3 Dial hand soaps
3 muir Glen diced tomatoes
1 Mr clean eraser
3 Meuller noodles
2 409 sprays
2 Jello puddings
2 skippy Peanut butter
Arnolds Natural bread-- was on sale for $1.99 used a $1 coupon that did not triple
Deli meats/cheese buy 1 get 2 free( no coupon just great deal.
What surprised me the most was a big sign when you walk in stating triples for the week and the sentence that was underlined... 20 coupons per person PER DAY!!
I of course made 1 mistake with the noodles the coupon was $.50/2
Tomorrow I will go back and find what I can.. What is left. Cheryl

No comments: