Thursday, March 19, 2009

Doubles and triples.. K mart and Harris Teeter...

My local K mart will be doubling coupons up to $2 this coming Sunday. I have all ready glanced at my coupons to see what I am going to be looking for. I have to set limits on what I am willing to pay for something, because K mart can be much higher on some of their things. Sometimes I can get an item cheaper at CVS or Walgreens just by using the coupon at it's regular price. So I guess I am going to have to set a limit of nothing more than $2 ( after coupon doubling). I have been doing better since I first went to K mart doubles. The first time I spent $80 ( saved $200) . I have a lot of cleaning things stocked up and also beauty items( I am running out of room). We will have to see how good I do.
My Harris Teeter is tripling( hopefully the rumors are true) next week coupons up to $.99.. Again I will see what good deals I can get. Free stuff /Almost free is always nice.
Cheryl

No comments: