Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Weekend.. connected with an old dear friend...and shopping plans

I reconnected with an old dear friend and it felt nice to talk to someone who reminds me of who I was/am.
Our weather has been awful here and it is supposed to storm late today so I bought what I planned today.. First I had a coupon from CVS for a free paper towel or reusable bag I got the paper towel. At Walgreen's I bought another schick quattro razer for $1.60 I have like 8 razors or so still in the package. I went to K mart to see if I can finish some shopping there with double coupons but they had nothing I was looking for. At Walmart I had to go get a new Net 10 phone card and I bought 3 dawn dish detergent( the power pump kind) for $.50 , and I used a coupon for a free mascara. :)
Went to Home Depot got some potting soil and Tomato plants and 1 Strawberry plant( Dd wanted this) came home and planted some plants and then went back to H.T. to get some fish , frozen peas and frozen pizza.
Sunday should be a better couponing day.. At CVS I am going to get a $7 air freshener for $-.1) 2 Veet products for $2 and some Sally Hansen things.. They are BOGO and I have $3/2 so I should come away with some good deals( I have 3 of these coupons) Dd wants something from Sally Hansen that cost $8 so with the $3 coupon I should do ok, and of course nail polish remover.
at Walgreens I have $32 in Rr to use. I plan to make 4 trips and get SoftScrub body wash( this purchase gives you back a coupon for a free Soft scrub)and I have 6 coupons for this, and they have skinitimate shaving gel buy 1 get a RR for the same price, plus chapstick is buy one for $1.99 get a $1.99 RR back. Also I plan on getting some Razors for hubby for $8.99 and maybe a bottle of gain detergent for $10.99 with a $3 RR . I don't expect to make up the RR at all, but I should get about $15 back in RR to use and lots of free body wash.
I also will go to H.T. to use Sunday's coupons for free mustard, free underarm deodorant and some cheap paper plates.
If it dries up I plan on going out someplace but I am thinking the ground is going to be wet and Dd just informed me her friend and she wants to go to Walmart to buy the same shirts for a "twin day" at school this coming week. I wish my weekend would have been spent more outdoors but I can't have everything I want. Cheryl

No comments: