Monday, March 16, 2009

Learning to be a couponer by mistake...

I was a member of 2 great sites( or so I thought) of shopping using coupons. I would go to them to find deals, shopping lists extra. Eventually I just started to go to AFC( A full Cup.. ) This is a great site. I have made mistakes and they correct me, the other site I went to , I made 2 mistakes there in 4 months. This second time I was given "points " taken off. What are we in Kindergarten?? If you are new to couponing you are going to make mistakes, some people learn at a slower rate, or don't take classes for this. I decided to leave the site, because I wasn't using it as much anyway, there are a few good sites I have been using instead, and I don't want to frequent a site that treats people like they are children. There loss. I had a link here , took it down. So try A Full Cup for great places to find coupon help or A slick deal or I heart CVS, I heart Walgreens, or I heart Riteguard . They are great sites. Just blowing off steam with this post. Cheryl

2 comments:

heznjon said...

They took points off? Thats crazy! Im so glad AFC doesnt have anything like that. All they have is super friendly people and a new design! I've never been to a site that gives points then takes them away for a mistake. I guess its a coupon site I've never been to lol.

Anonymous said...

Yes, AFC is a great site! That's where I found your link. :)