Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Menu planning...

I have been sick, but finally feel well enough to write this. We had a beautiful snow fall last night, so Menu has changed some
Monday.. Chipotle Black bean soup with white rice and I will make some platains on the side ,I will serve this with corn tortillas, cheese/sour cream. Hubby will make some beef on the side for him.
Tuesday... peanut butter noodles.. These are noodles made with Peanut butter , soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and some other stuff and I will bake some shrimp on the side.. yummy
Wednesday.. ravioli with spinach and basil soup.. this is supposed to be made with tortellini, but I bought mini ravioli's at Sam's and it turns out just as good with Ravioli's you top this with lots of cheese and serve with Italian bread
Thursday.. chicken, and mac and cheese( I got this from some blog , sorry I don't remember , it is made with cauliflower and real yummy ) . Cheryl
Friday is pay day for hubby so dinner will be some type of take out not sure right now .
Saturday is too far down the line to have a menu planned. Cheryl

No comments: