Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monday Menu Plan...

Hubby is going away for 2-3 days ( he is not sure, so my menu may change) .. Here it goes for now..
Monday... Dd wants quesidillas again, I am getting sick of them, but oh well. some type of quesidilla with refried black beans, maybe some corn in them.. I don't know
Tuesday.. Pasta night.. I will be making some type of pasta with some Italian bread
Wednesday.. Fish.. Catfish with brown rice and some asparagus
Thursday.. Chicken in the Rotisserie with sides of Rice and Beans and some vegetable on the side.
Friday .. will be take out.. I have to do some shopping, and hubby gets paid , it is just a run arond day , so some type of take out, or something simple to make like Pizza.
Saturday... Maybe Grilled meat/ and pupusas, with ancho chilli fries and a fresh salad. *( this is going to depend on the weather. hubby wants to grill outside, but if it is cold this will change to just pupusas with salad and maybe platanos.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Not Another Omnivore said...

Quesidilla! Why haven't I thought of that...

NAOmni