Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Menu planning................

It is Monday and I am going to record my Menu for this week. Hubby is away at a job until Thursday and Ds is at College so it is just Dd and me; so this menu will be short and easy:).
Monday.... Tonight I am making some Veggie Quesidillas .. I have some onion and peppers chopped up I will saute this with mushrooms and maybe some shredded carrots this will go on a Pesto flour Tortilla and I will top with some shredded cheese.. I am undecided between Mozzarella or cheddar. On the side I have some great re fried black beans from Guatemala and some sour cream for a topping.
Tuesday.... Pasta night... Greek Pasta night.. I make a sauce with artichokes, garlic , tomatoes, oregano and lemon add in Feta cheese ad this to some cook pasta, serve with Italian bread and dinner is done.
Wednesday... Pizza.. Just going to take it easy .. Tomorrow hubby is back and my menu increases.
Thursday... Shrimp Jambalaya .. I have some boxes of this I just add shrimp and dinner is done.. I might serve some Sweet Potato fries on the side.
Friday... Chicken/ spanish rice and a vegetable... simple and easy. I can eat the rice and veggie
Saturday... Chipotle Black Bean soup... served with Corn Tortillas, rice and if I can get some green Bananas.. these are yummy.
Sunday... it is still to far away for me to think of Sunday's dinner. but it will probably be some type of fish.
Hope you liked my menu, any questions please ask..
Cheryl

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hi, I like your menu! You sound like me, except I have three kids and three cats (two are Siamese, yikes!). I'm looking to do way less red meat and pork for my family, but my kids are picky, too. Think I'll try your vegie quesaillas. Check out my website: siamesedreams-jenni.blogspot.com. Bye!