Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Good deals I have/am taking advantage of this week..

CVS has Carnation breakfast drink.. $4.99 get $4.99 back in ECB's
Act mouthwash samples $.99 get $.99 back in ECB's
I also took advantage of the Loreal deal.. buy $20 get $5 back in ECB's-- i used $10 in ECB's( had a free one) and $8 in Loreal manufacturers coupons to only pay $2 for 2 mascara's and 2 lipsticks
I also took advantage of the 24/7 deal.. buy one get $10 back in ECBs.
I bought the facial scrub for $15.99 used a $10 ecb and $2 coupon only paid $4 . 24 after taxes and got my $10 ecb back
Walgreens has blink eye lubricant.. buy one get $7.99 back in R.R. I use a $2 coupon to make it a Money maker..
Tide detergent is $5.99 and you get $1 RR back.. I also use a $1 coupon to make it $4.99 and still got $1 RR back to spend

Colgate at Walgreens is also buy one for $3.49 ( estimated price) and you get it back in R.R.( haven't done this yet)
Harris Teeter..
Franks Hot sauce.. is 2/$1 I used 3 $.50 coupons to get 6 free
Palermo's pizza is buy 2 get 3 free. I am going to use 3$1 coupons to make it even cheaper..
they also have whole chickens for $.59 a pound
Le brea bread at 50% off . there is a internet coupon for $1 off 2
I will post more items if I see it.
Cheryl

No comments: