Thursday, April 30, 2009

My stockpile list.. so far...

I decided to weed through my storage boxes to see how much I have of each thing and what I don't need to buy anymore..
Here it goes I will add more because I didn't finish with one box with the body washes/shampoo stuff, and I didn't count my bar soap nor the facial scrub..
toothpaste- 71.. I think I am done with toothpaste for a while , don't you think??
toothbrush-39 ditto
mouthwash.. 5( I need more of this for sure)
Lotion-25
floss- 7.. need more of this too
1 pack of q tips - more of this too
female deodorant- 23... think I am set for a while
male razors-9.. now all I need are razor blades.
2 baby powder,
2 baby lotion
5 band aids
1 anti itch cream
18 panti-liners
7 always( can always use more of this)
3 Facial moisturizers
2 night creams
facial scrubs/washes/cleansers- around 15
bar soap- 12 or so
Shampoo- 9
Conditioner- 17
Body washes 57..
Wow is all I can say.
Cheryl

No comments: