Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my plans for this coming Sunday at CVS and Walgreens.

I might have to go back to CVS Saturday and get Charmin T.T. it is $9.99 with a $2 ECB, I have a $1 coupon. would make it cheap, not a MM, but cheap, and there is a GD on some storage hooks. I will have to think about this
CVS for 5/3
Cristophe hair care is on sale for $4.99 there are RIB coupons for $2 , would make it $2.99 not free, but cheap.
Colgate Max white is $2.99 with a $2ECB and a $1 coupon this is a $.1 money maker
John Freida hair care is still spend $15 get $5 ECB back.. if this deal resets for may I will do it
the J.Freida is on sale for $5 so 3 will be $15 I would use $6 in coupons and a $5 ECB to make this $4 .. not free but cheap.
Walgreens for 5/3 ..
I have $47 in RR to work with..
I plan on buying 4 Colgate sensitive toothpastes for $4.49 with a RR returned of $4.50 and I have $.75 coupons for this
Rite Guard is $2.99 with a RR returned of $2 and I have $1 coupons of this.
Nexus is spend $20 get a $10 RR I am thinking of doing this too. I like Nexus and hair care products is what I always need more of. so I might spend $10 oop and $10 in RR to get this.
plans might change. who knows.
cheryl

No comments: