Friday, April 17, 2009

My shopping plans for CVS and Walgreens the week of the 19th..

CVS is going to be a good week I got a $4/$20 beauty coupon and will be using it as follows..
Tresemme hair care 3/$10
get back $5 ecb and I have $3 in coupons
John Freida hair care.. $5
get back $5 when you spend $15 ( I am buying 3 products) and I've got $6 in coupons.
ACT- $3.79 ( limit 2)
get back $2 in ecb and there are $1 coupons in Sunday paper
Crest $2.88 pro health
limit is 2 get back $2 in ECB and I have $1 coupons.. so here is the math.
My total will be $38.34 - $4 coupon is $34.34 - $13 in manufacturers coupons= $21.34
give in $18 in ECB that will bring my grand total to $3.34 + tax.. a savings of $35 :)
I am thinking of buying some Biore. Dd uses this for a facial wash, it is $1 off and I have coupons for this.
Walgreen's-

I have a bunch of RR that expire the week after, I will be rolling my $2 RR to Skintimate shaving gel which is $3 use the RR for $2 and My oop is $1.08.. I am bring all my RR up to $3 for an upcoming sale on body wash. and I will also be buying Nature's Source cleaners.. buy 2 get $1 ECB that will be my day.
Hope this helps someone. Cheryl

No comments: