Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Greedy couponers...

Since this post is not allowed at most couponing boards I figure I could sound off on my own blog. I HATE people who clear the shelves by buying bunches of the items that are cheap/free. Not only is it not fair , I think it is just mean. There are people out there who want to buy an item and can't get to the sale until later in the week, so why not leave a few for them. I have read on a few places on the web of people selling their items they get cheap. So they are profiting while those who need a few deals get nothing. Why does someone need 30 bayer meters?? or 30 body washes in one trip?? not for personal use, to profit off others. What is wrong with sharing??? We can all get in on a good deal and not ruin it for the next person. I am lucky enough to be able to get out early Sunday mornings and get in on some good deals but if I go back a few days later I notice the shelves are empty, and I feel bad for those who didn't get in on the deal. Don't be greedy!!

No comments: