Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday menu planning..

I haven't done this for a few weeks, I am hoping it will help me get my act together this week. I have lots of food in the fridge, just don't know what to make
Monday.. today we are having Fish fillets( I forgot what they are.. because I bought them 2 wks ago and have never had them before).. yellow rice and roasted asparagus
Tuesday - quesadillas with smashed black beans and some pico de gallo
Wednesday. Roasted chicken, baked potatoes and some type of Vegetable
Thursday- Trout( roasted ) yellow rice, and peas.
Friday - I need to go out shopping so I will be eating pizza
Saturday.. weather permitting grilling out.. onions/squash, meat/chicken sausages/ whole trout.. We will have enough left overs for the next day , hopefully.
Cheryl

No comments: